1. Boil 450ml of water.
2. At boiling point, add 5g of powdered charcoal, 4g of agar agar, 5g of gelatin and 2.5 g of glycerol.
3. stir and let boil for 5 minutes until the liquid is well mixed together.
4.Pour into a mould, without covering the whole surface- gives you a possibility to draw and create abstract shapes.
5. let sit.
6. Boil 450ml of water.
7. At boiling point add 5g of agar agar, 5g of gelatin and 2.5g of glycerine.
8. Stir and let boil for 5 minutes, until liquid looks unified and well mixed.
9. Pour into the same mould as black bioplastic and make sure you cover the whole surface of the mould, even where you poured you black liquid.
10. Let dry naturally and only when completely dry take out of mould.