1. Preparing for dye bath
2. Put water 500ml and radish 200g in a pot
3. Start heating on the stove
4. Keep the temperature at simmer
5. Occasionally steiring for 40 min.
6. (Optional) Sit dye bath in the cool/ dry place for a night
7. That is the dye bath!!
1. Mix all of the ingredients (dye bath, agar agar, sodium alginate) in a cooking pot. Use strainer for pouring dye bath.
2. Start heating on the stove.
3. Keep temperature at simmer, and keep steiring.
4. Turn off the stove when you find tiny bubbles on the surface of liquid.
5. Pour them into flat surface or mold gentry.
6. After 1-2 days, take out from mold or tray to turn up side down onto kitchen foil.
7. Put in a pre-heated oven(turn off the oven when you put it in or set it lowest temperature).
8. Wait for it to dry while watching. (Try not to burn them)
9. When the gelatin became sheet, take them out and peel it off from foil using water.
10. Carefully and gentry wash it with water until its wet.
11. Repeat 126.96.36.199 processes until it doesn’t feel sticky anymore when it’s dry.